Saturday, June 25, 2005

I've received Arts Council funding for my latest play.

I’ve received Arts Council funding for my latest full length play. Currently titled Yellow Men, although this will likely have to change as it’s very similar to a recent play called Yellow Man.

I’m supported by Yellow Earth Theatre and I think I’ll have some help from Talawa.

The production is likely to be beginning of 2006. My creative team includes Bronwyn Lim, David Tse and Ragnhild Morch.

If you are looking for theatre experience in London and think you have something to offer, drop me a line.

This is the second time the Arts Council have supported me, so I am grateful.

The first time was for my play, Lost in Peru (design here), (mixed review from Lyn Gardner at the Guardian, here; TimeOut liked it) directed by Sarah Levinsky, who went on to win the Oxford Samuel Beckett Trust award.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hana Loftus said...

Congratulations!! that's fantastic.

6/30/2005 11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home